Be Inspired. Be Part of the American Dream. GreenHeart Companies Now Hiring!
At GreenHeart, you’ll be part of an organization with a rich history of success where we work smart to build consumer inspired homes, lifestyle residential communities, high profile commercial projects, restore windows in historical homes and buildings to their original beauty, and manage properties.
We know that building begins with building the best team!
Passion and Enthusiasm
Success starts with having the right people – those who have the right attitude and aptitude. We seek out goal-oriented professionals who are creators, leaders and pioneers. At GreenHeart, we have a commitment to honesty, integrity, quality, diversity, open communication, team work, ongoing training and development and rewarding ambition. These values, supported by strong leaders, form an engaged culture that has led GreenHeart to its position of leadership in the industry.
GreenHeart Companies has several career track opportunities open for immediate consideration.
- Project Management Site Superintendent: Opportunities in Eastern Ohio and
- Sales and Estimating Department: Lead Estimator and support position opportunities for high energy sales and estimating department
- Internships for college students in construction management to join a winning team.
- Residential Home Building: Site Superintendent working directly with the Division Project Manager and coordinator to deliver a quality home our homeowner client
- Craftsmen: Experienced craftsmen skilled in stained glass and lead glass window design, restoration and preservation. Self-Employed entrepreneurs welcome to set up shop with us in our design and restoration center!
- Restoration and Preservation Team: Consulting opportunities for professionals experienced in residential and commercial Historical Building Restoration and Preservation and Grant Writing
- Affiliate Partner Program: Join our affiliate partner program for historical home and building restoration and preservation.
For more information contact us, or call 330-502-6050.