Build your future now by joining the team at GreenHeart Companies.
GreenHeart Design Center now hiring Design Sales Consultant
Build your future now by joining the team at GreenHeart Design Center. We now have the immediate opening for a Design Coordinator with sales and project coordination experience offering top pay and benefits.
Commensurate with experience, education, and skill sets.
Direct Report: General Manager
Plan, design, schedule and order product for residential and commercial projects including personal interaction with clients to assist in the selection process for new homes and remodeling.
- Formulate designs that are aesthetic and conducive to the client
- Calculate the specifications and cost of materials for construction
- Select design components to create a unique and purposeful space
- Maintain client, vendor, and consultant relationships
- Prepare sketches and documentation for client presentation
- Coordinate projects for on-time delivery
- Previous experience in interior design or other related fields
- Familiarity with 20/20, AutoCAD.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- New construction and remodeling design/sales experience is required
Degree in sales, design or related field preferred
Three years in related field preferred
How to Apply
Resume’s by email: [email protected]
Please no phone calls.
Equal Opportunity Employer with state and federal guidelines.
GreenHeart Design Center – Located in the GreenHeart Business Park: 6001 Southern Blvd, Boardman Ohio 44512, 330-259-3070
GreenHeart Companies, LLC is a diversified General Contractor based in Boardman Ohio serving a 150-mile radius of Youngstown Ohio specializing in General Contracting and self-performing/prime sub-contractor for carpentry, demolition, restoration, and millwork. Markets served: Commercial Retail, Industrial, Medical, Hospitality, and Urban Renewal / Historic building restoration both private and public / Bonded. Founded in 1972 and a currently a second-generation business incorporated in Ohio 2009 by Brian Angelilli, President, and CEO.