New Four-Bedroom Home For Sale at Bristol Park Estates
GreenHeart Homes offers a free $1,500 side-by-side refrigerator.
Bristol Park makes it easy to feel “at home.” This community development was designed with a focus on family. A friendly neighborhood development on Western Reserve Road, Bristol Park is located in the heart of the Boardman School District and is minutes from the township’s many recreational and cultural amenities — without the hustle and bustle of Route 224.
Bristol Park offers easy access to Route 11 and I-680, including the Ohio and Pennsylvania Turnpikes, and is minutes from St. Elizabeth Hospital, the YMCA, Mill Creek Park, golf courses, restaurants, hotels, banking and much more.
Bristol Park offers a variety of home plans that complement the professional landscaping of the community. The sidewalks and tree-lined streets make this a very safe, walkable community. Cement driveways, street lights and brick front skirts on every home create an upscale quality that is second-to-none.
Two-Story Home, 2660 Sq. Ft. Finished at $324,900 Including Lot Cost
- New construction by GreenHeart Homes
- Free side-by-side refrigerator
- Low-maintenance stone and vinyl siding
- FOUR bedrooms plus bonus room
- First Floor laundry with ceramic
- Ceramic master shower
- Covered front porch
- Central air and high-efficiency furnace
- 9-ft. ceilings on first floor
- 12-course basement
- House location: 580 Berklee Dr., Boardman, OH
- Bristol Park elevations and floor plans
- Bristol Park plat map
For more information, please call Bob Roberts with Mayo Realty at 330.770.9791 for a private showing or visit the Mayo Realty website: